Article Menu. Download PDF.
Christian Books, Bibles, Gifts & more. - tiletabal.tk
Cite Citation Tools. How to cite this article If you have the appropriate software installed, you can download article citation data to the citation manager of your choice. Download Citation If you have the appropriate software installed, you can download article citation data to the citation manager of your choice.
- Istanbul, Turkey Travel Guide - Sightseeing, Hotel, Restaurant & Shopping Highlights (Illustrated).
- Feeding Quotes.
- Hunger and Happiness: Feeding the Hungry, Nourishing Our Souls?
- Konzeptionen im Sachunterricht: Vorstellung von Nuffield Junior Science und Science 5/13 (German Edition).
- Leave a comment.
- Serving zip codes 98270, 98271 & 98259.
Share Share. Recommend to a friend.
- Jung, L. Shannon (Loyle Shannon) 1943-.
- Am I Blue?.
- The Father-Child Relationship in Frankenstein.
- Hunger and Happiness: Feeding the Hungry, Nourishing Our Souls - L. Shannon Jung - كتب Google?
- The Food That Blesses!
- The Insane Ramblings Of The Insanely Sane;
- The Lambs Agenda: Why Jesus Is Calling You to a Life of Righteousness and Justice.
Sharing links are not available for this article. I have read and accept the terms and conditions.
Copy to clipboard. Request Permissions View permissions information for this article. Klingensmith Leslie A. See all articles by this author Search Google Scholar for this author.
Food: From Table Grace to the Politics of Food Distribution
Article information. Article Information Volume: 65 issue: 2, page s : Hunger and Happiness exposes the atrocities of a global food system whereby the affluent "feed" at the expense of others, but then goes on to explore how complicity in the hunger of others contributes to the "spiritual malnourishment" of those who otherwise are well fed. Chapters address particular aspects of a global food policy that insures cheap food for some at great expense to many others. Jung considers the psychological and theological implications of such policy and after assessing the moral ramifications of cheap food, offers possibilities for alleviating physical hunger in the world and spiritual malaise in our lives.
Similar books and articles
Reviews Review Policy. Published on. Flowing text, Original pages.
Best For. Nancy Arnison. Journal of the Society of Christian Ethics 31 2 Edit this record.
Mark as duplicate. Find it on Scholar. Request removal from index. Revision history.
L Shannon Jung
From the Publisher via CrossRef no proxy pdcnet. Configure custom resolver.
ShannonAugsburg, Minneapolis, ISBN Robyn Lee - - Hypatia 31 2 Parker Crutchfield - - I-Perception 9 3. Rebecca Gould - - Symploke 19 1